To reduce the possibility of spamming from cloudhosting, we have set several restrictions in place:
1. The email has to be sent from same domain as cloudhosting it is being sent from.
- For example, if you have cloudhosting domain snackhost.com, you can send mail only from *@snackhost.com.
2. The number of email is limited:
- From 9pm to 9am the limit is 30 emails per minute and 120 emails per hour
- From 9am to 9pm the limit is 40 emails per minute and 160 emails per hour
If your cloudhosting exceeds the limits, we consider it as spam and your cloudhosting will we banned from sending emails. The same limits apply for sending mail via SMTP.